mclaren logo

McLAREN Owner Manuals PDF

Download
McLaren GT Owner's Manual
McLaren GT Owner's Manual
McLaren GT Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 1.7 MB
Download
McLaren 600LT Spider Owner's Manual
McLaren 600LT Spider Owner's Manual
McLaren 600LT Spider Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 5.1 MB
Download
McLaren P1 GTR Owner's Manual
McLaren P1 GTR Owner's Manual
McLaren P1 GTR Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 534.1 KB
Download
McLaren Legacy Owner's Manual
McLaren Legacy Owner's Manual
McLaren Legacy Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 1.9 MB
Download
McLaren 540с, 570s, Spider, GT Owner's Manual
McLaren 540с, 570s, Spider, GT Owner's Manual
McLaren 540с, 570s, Spider, GT Owner's M
Adobe Acrobat Document 4.6 MB
Download
McLaren 720s Owner's Manual
McLaren 720s Owner's Manual
McLaren 720s Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 5.0 MB
Download
McLaren Senna Owner's Manual
McLaren Senna Owner's Manual
McLaren Senna Owner's Manual.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 2.0 MB

McLaren P14 Supercar
Mclaren 675lt Coupe Special Edition V8

History of McLaren Cars

McLAREN Car Manuals PDF above the page - GT, 540C, 570S, Spider, 600LT, 720S, P1 GTR, Senna, Legacy.

 

McLaren's first own car was the M1, powered by an Oldsmobile engine. McLaren M1 raced the CanAm series in 1964.

 

In 1965, Bruce McLaren hired the engineer Robin Herd, who created his first single-seat chassis for McLaren. The first car was powered by Oldsmobile V8 engines, and was created as a test machine for the Firestone tire company.

 

In 1968, McLaren chief designer Robin Heard created the new McLaren M7, and Ford provided the team with its new engines - Cosworth DFV. This was the beginning of the ascent of the team in Formula 1 racing.

 

In 1995 Mclaren signed a contract with Mercedes and the team rolled back to fourth place in the championship.

 

February 7, in Stuttgart, the DaimlerChrysler Group announces the completion of the acquisition of a 40% stake in TAG McLaren. The remaining 60% are owned by Ron Dennis and TAG Group S.A. will continue to directly manage the company.